Image Map

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Your New Favorite Blog: Kati Rose @ Constantly Seeking Wonder.






Wonder
The movie I vicariously live through I love it so much is Almost Famous. It’s all happening. I even wrote a post about what this movie taught me about life, love, and pursuing your passions. 
I have learned to fully enjoy every little thing you do and you’ll live a much happier existence.
Dreams don’t work unless you do.



Whenever I find a new blog, I'm always interested in their "about me" section. Here's a sneak peek at Kati's: "Music, travel, fashion, pop culture, art, entertainment, photography…The list goes on. All these so-called “finer things” in life are what drive me. I woke up one day and decided I wanted to live every single day surrounded by all of them. I started seeking out wonder in every possible opportunity.

Doesn't that make you want to go read her blog? Of course it does. 

Comments have been turned off so you can go say hi to Kati. You can find her on Facebook, bloglovin', instagram, and twitter. Trust me, you're going to love her.