Image Map

Monday, March 23, 2015

just write: let me write something for you!

So I've been writing poems more and more on here, and I have seriously loved it so much. It's been so much fun, and I've loved getting to interact with you guys about creative writing. It's been so inspiring, and it's rare that a day goes by where I don't spend my lunch break trying to make pretty words rhyme.


So, I thought it would be incredibly fun (and also incredibly scary) to start offering custom poems. I love writing, I love poems, and I love getting to know you guys, and this is just the best of all three worlds. 


You can click here and for $5, I'll write you some words. Tell me a name or a story or a feeling or anything like that, and I'll write you a poem. 


I'm so excited to see how this goes. My favorite thing in the world is writing words that other people can enjoy, so I'm hoping that's what this is! 


Thanks for always being the best and being encouraging. It's so scary sharing words that come from your heart, but it's incredibly exciting to do so when you have a group of people you just can't wait share them with. 

To read more details or to talk poems with me, click here.

Happy Monday, guys. I've got a good feeling about this week. 

21 comments:

  1. this is wonderful! i'm always trying to find ways to practice writing and this is such a great way! i hope it goes well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea, as soon as I get paid, I will so be asking for one! Love you and your words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so good! I have to admit I am not the biggest fan of poetry, but only bc I don't usually understand it, but I loved this! Especially sugar lips!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so awesome that you've found such a great outlet for your creative writing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really neat and it sounds like a fun creative outlet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love this!!! Now to think about what I want....hmmmmm!!!! So talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, this would be fun! This is an amazing idea, and something to think about for sure;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great idea and I love that you want to share your talent even more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a neat endeavor! I'm so happy you are open and willing to share your work with the world. Poetry is one of the things that makes it a prettier place.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are incredibly talented, and I love everything you write...this is an amazing idea! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cool idea! I enjoyed reading these, I especially loved the first one, though all were very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this idea! There is a writer at the farmer's market near me who writes poems on his typewriter every Sunday. I admire both of you...writing poems on demand is such a talent! I don't know if I could do it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cool idea, and an awesome way to share your talent! I especially love the first poem you posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is such a fun idea. the second poem is my fave here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so awesome. I'm glad you're sharing your talent with others!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this! It's really good idea to transfer your feelings onto the poem. The community of writers on http://www.trustmypaper.com is excited of your poems. So go on it's great thing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. what an excellent idea and a really good gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the poems that you've written so far. :) I think this is such a great gift idea. I'll have to keep this in mind for the next birthday i have coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The top one really speaks to my heart! You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really cool ideas! Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.