Image Map

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to you! I hope you have a wonderful, magical day filled with family and friends and entirely too much delicious food. I hope you watch the Macy's Day Parade in a home full of holiday cheer.

If you go Black Friday shopping tonight, I hope you have a safe late night/early morning full of good deals and warm coffee.

Most of all, I hope your day is full of overwhelming love and thankfulness. I hope that you make memories today that will fill your heart with thankfulness for the entire year to come.

Let today be a reminder of how much we really have to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving! xo

4 comments:

  1. For some reason my family didn't regularly watch the parade! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late but happy thanksgiving beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.