Image Map

Friday, January 22, 2016

just write: just about anywhere.

chelsea jacobs poem

I can picture myself in the city,
where the sky never quite goes to sleep.
I can see myself in the mountains,
surrounded by snowy, powdered peaks.

I can imagine a life in a little old house,
with a front porch and a swing
and a pretty little green yard
where a garden grows in spring.

I can imagine making a life
just about anywhere, its true.
but the one thing I cannot picture
is having a life somewhere without you.

10 comments:

  1. This is too cute :) I'm sure you have so much creative inspiration staring you in face with that cute little babe. I hope you're getting some sleep and are able to enjoy every moment of this first month as a momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet. hope that sweet babe and you and dad are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet. and so wonderful. home is always about who you are with :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Home is definitely the people :) Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful words. As a military spouse I feel like this is my life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes me wish I had a someone special in my life!

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.