Image Map

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Your New Favorite Blog: The Business of Blonde.


I’m Haley, I’m currently blogging on TheBusinessofBlonde.com

I guess I would have to say simple. I really like to keep things simple, whether it’s a recipe or just an update on my weekend. My posts contain a lot of book reviews, pinterest-inspired food, and marriage talk. (My three favorite things, not in that order.) 
“What other people think about you does not matter.” Okay this might not always be true, obviously we need our supervisors to think we’re good workers, but when it comes to our personal lives other’s opinions don’t really matter. In my own life I know I’m made important decisions based off of fear that others wouldn’t agree. As I’ve gotten older I’ve realized how silly that is, the people in your life who really matter will always love and support you. 
Ella Enchanted. Which I know is kind of a book for young girls, but I love it anyway. I think I bring that book with me on almost every vacation. If you’ve only seen the movie then I’m sure you think it’s stupid. I promise that the book is so much better than the movie and if you want a cute story go buy that book today!

Probably Marriage expectation vs. Realities. I was still very new to blogging, but it’s so accurate and I think it’s really relatable for anyone who has to go through the transition of moving in with a significant other. 

The Black List, which is actually a very dark show, but the main character Red is hilarious.  Nick and I just started watching season one last week, so we’re just getting into it. It’s hard for me to enjoy dramas, because I need to laugh in order to love a show, but this has quickly become a favorite of mine. I feel like I’m laughing out loud at every episode. Also, youtube clips of dogs sitting on cats…. I didn’t know it was a thing until I saw a mash up of it. I’m embarrassed to admit, but I have wasted a large amount of time looking that up on youtube



Comments have been turned off so you can go say hello to Haley! Be sure to browse through her book reviews and recipes, she's got some good ones! You can also find her on TwitterInstagramPinterest, Facebook, and Bloglovin'!