Image Map

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Your New Favorite Blog: Dreams, Etc.

My name is Crystal and I blog at Dreams, etc.

This is a hard one! :) I’ll go with… random.
The Gargoyle, by Andrew Davidson.
Being a storyteller. I’ve been telling stories since I was a child and it’s one of my favorite things to do!
Learn from the past, but don’t hold onto regrets.
The perfect Saturday starts with a cup of coffee in one of my favorite mugs and a veggie-filled breakfast. This is always followed with reading, writing and giving my pup lots of tummy rubs.


I've been reading Crystal's blog for awhile now, and if you're a writer (or a non-writer who like puppies), I recommend you start doing the same!

Comments have been turned off so you can go say hi to Crystal and her pup! You can find her on  instagram, twitter,  bloglovin'Facebook, and pinterest!