Image Map

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Your New Favorite Blog: Farm Girl.


My name is Miriam, and my blog is called Farm Girl. 
Phew, that's a hard one. I would say it is our lovestory, which is so long that I did it in 5 blog posts haha! If you have some time on your hands (it's 8,257 words long), here it is.
Harry Potter. I have read the series at least three times, and never get tired of re-reading it. There is so much wisdom in these books, and I love the magical world J. K. Rowling has created. It is equally a wonderful escape and a guide for how to live your life. 
Don't have other people rent space in your head. 
I'm head over heels in love with yoga, and look forward to my practice every day. Watching yourself getting stronger both mentally and physically is such a beautiful thing!
It would be a mix of Taylor Swift's "Shake it off", Walk Off The Earth's "Rule the world", with a country-song happy end. 

If you like yoga or puppies, you're going to love Miriam's blog. Also, she wrote her love story out in How I Met Your Father format. How cute?! 

Comments have been turned off so you can go say hi to Miriam! You can find her on Bloglovin'FacebookInstagram, Twitter,  and Pinterest!

If you want to have your own post like this, click here!