Image Map

Monday, April 6, 2015

just write: to make you smile.


don’t try to force the things
that were never meant to be.
and all the things you cannot change, 
just throw them to the breeze.
for you’re in charge of so much more
than you really know,
and there is so much happiness 
that’s in your own control. 
don’t worry over the unchangeable, 
for it’s not worth your while
when you’ve got a whole world out there
just waiting to make you smile. 

want me to write one of these for you? click here.

12 comments:

  1. Ha, I think you just encompassed my entire childhood in that one…love;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I imagine this printed and framed in a little girls room. Great poem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my soul this is BEAUTIFUL. your soul is beautiful. and now i'm all gone and inspired. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the most positive and grateful heart, it is truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! You are so creative and have such a wonderful way with words ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful, I have to save it!

    Noire Beau

    ReplyDelete
  8. These lines: for you’re in charge of so much more
    than you really know, Just yes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This goes perfectly with your post on easy ways to be happier. :)

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.