Image Map

Thursday, March 10, 2016

8 Weeks With Jack: All of the Pictures (Weeks 5 & 6).

Week Five: 
 You kept flashing us sleepy little smiles.
Long live your wild thing snuggle suit!
 You weren't sleeping well, so we got a bassinet that fit in bed with us, hoping it would help. It didn't, but it made for some sweet moments like this. 
Eventually you decided you liked sleeping in your rock-n-play.
You had your first trip to Universal!
You continued to make the funniest faces.
On Valentine's Day, you and Chris went on your first solo adventure and came back with roses for me! Your little hat said "first love." 

Week Six:
The silly faces didn't stop.
You went to the beach for the first time!
The wild thing snuggle suit was still a must, no matter what your mood.
This was the week where I felt like you actually starting seeing things. Your little eyes just bounced all around, taking everything in. 
You still love to keep your hands right by your face at all times. 

I think around week 5 is when we realized how much fun Jack could be. He started giving giggles, really looking at things, and just became so much more aware to the world around him. I guess when I thought about having a baby, I never really thought it would be fun. But it really has been! Life with my little dude is pretty great. I smile every day, I laugh every day, and I feel my heart explode with love every single day. It doesn't get much better than that. 

25 comments:

  1. Hes so cute! Congrats! That wild thing suit is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so precious!! Can't wait for these moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg his lil cheeks are just too cute!! Aww his lil expressions! My best friends daughter always has her hands by curled up like that too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, gorgeous pictures! I'm telling you, babies and kids keep getting better and better, it's the gift that keeps on giving;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is so cute!!! love these. he looks so much like you :) thinking of you often

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's so beautiful! I'm glad you're having fun with his giggles, smiles, and curiosity. It only gets better :) I love all his silly faces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's seriously such a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh he's so cute! I remember that stage well. Now I have an almost 4 year old! Wahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is just so precious! Having a baby is SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The newborn stage is incredible, but girl you have the best few weeks ahead of you. He is going to start being SO reactive, smiling and loving up his mama more than anything :-) He is so precious, I am loving all of his adorable little outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love his facial expressions! So perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is so handsome. Love his facial expressions and how adorable he is!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg, he's getting cuter and cuter! This has me way too excited for June!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not helping with my baby fever over here! haha. I love his penguin onesie and all of his fox stuff too! He's so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for sharing Jack with us. <3 He is just precious. That snuggle suit is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahaha the photo of your husband lifting his car seat on his shoulder is hilarious! That snuggle suit is so stinkin' sweet...what a little mush!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am obsessed with Jack's wardrobe. Honestly, anything with ears or animal-footies gets me. He's amazing beautiful! How fun that he's starting to really see and take in your adventures! I'm so glad you're not afraid to get out and do stuff with him!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your Valentine's Day celebration looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. He's beautiful! I love the little suit with the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cutie! He looks so damn cool in those sunglasses at the beach, you just know he's gonna be a heartbreaker!

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.