Image Map

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Your New Favorite Blog: Your Friend, Brittany.


Brittany B and my blog is Your Friend, Brittany.

Fun!

I love the sense of community and I honestly enjoying coming up with posts that I think are fun and that I hope people enjoy.

Your thoughts shape your reality.

Ugh this is SO hard!!!! I'm going to go with The Giver though! 

Sweaters and tights! I love summer more than any other season but I'm such a huge fan of an oversized sweaters and tights/leggings. I feel like this is also where I should say pumpkin flavored things but I HATE.PUMPKIN.FLAVOR. 

When I read Brittany's answer about fall and how she hates pumpkin flavor (BUT HOW?!) I almost couldn't post this, but I genuinely enjoy reading her blog, so I figured we could still be friends. 

Brittany posts a lot about books and reading, and also about things she's learned that we can all relate to (especially this post). Reading her blog really is like catching up with a friend, and I love that!

Comments have been turned off so you can go say hi to Brittany! Maybe if we all tell her how great pumpkin is, she'll come over to the dark side. But even if not, you're guaranteed to find a great book recommendation or two while you're there! 

Want your own post like this? Click here!