Image Map

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

just write: there's magic, and it's coming.



the morning feels a little cooler,
the smell of pumpkin fills the air
stores fill with sweaters to grace your shoulders,
and hats to cover up your hair.

there’s magic, and it’s coming
you can feel it in the breeze.
as the days in august wind down,
and summer prepares to leave.

no, the leaves aren’t falling down yet,
there’s still an extra sunny hour in the day.
but there’s magic, just there, hovering
and you know: fall is on it’s way.

17 comments:

  1. Lovely poem! This is honestly my favorite time of year...

    Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait!! I can already feel it and it's so close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can definitely feel it!

    I don't "just write" often enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm am anxiously waiting for fall! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this poem. I am on the same boat, so excited for Fall

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I'm so excited for fall. :)

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.