Image Map

Friday, October 30, 2015

Goodbye October, Hello November.

Welcome November

Goodbye, October. 

Goodbye to only drinking the pumpkin spice latte.

Goodbye, second-trimester. And to trying to convince myself that I should still be able to do everything I could do before I was pregnant.

Goodbye, pumpkin parties and fall dates (although I'm secretly hoping that November brings along some fall dates, too).

Goodbye to living apart from Christopher.

Goodbye to only calling our son "Little" and "Baby Jacobs."

Goodbye to a favorite month of mine. I look forward to seeing you next year, old friend. 

Hello, November. 

Hello to adding the caramel apple spice into the hot drink mix.

Hello to my little family being reunited!

Hello, third-trimester. And to realizing I'm having a baby in about 2 months, so it's understandable if I can't run up 5 flights of stairs or carry all the groceries in by myself.

Hello to a month so full of thankfulness.

Hello to my baby shower!

Hello to celebrating Thanksgiving.

Hello to Black Friday shopping.

Hello to the only month in which I celebrate both fall and Christmas.

Hello to breaking out the Christmas decorations, the Christmas music and movies, the Starbucks red cups. After Thanksgiving, of course!

Hello to finally picking a name for our babe!

Hello to a month full of magic. 

What are you saying hello and goodbye to this November?

19 comments:

  1. You have so much to look forward to in November! Having a baby is such an amazing and exciting time in life!

    I'm going to miss October, too! I feel like I didn't really get to enjoy any of my Halloween traditions this year :( but that's okay! Tomorrow is Halloween and my daughter's birthday! We're having a huge all day long party, Monster Mash lineup down the street for trick or treats followed by a grownup's party and I'm friggin nervous and excited! So, I'll be sad to say goodbye to another Halloween.
    However, I am looking forward to Christmas and all that it brings. I'm looking forward to working my butt off in November without awesome Halloween distractions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff going out and good stuff coming. What an exciting time, entering your last trimester! Take it easy on yourself, it's okay not to be able to do all the things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. two of my very favorites!!! :) great lists... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it is the third trimester for you! I mean, I am not growing a baby so it may be slower for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHERE HAVE I BEEN!? I feel like I have just randomly read posts in between all the ones where you mention you're ALMOST HAVING A BABY!!!! So.... here's my late but still super huge CONGRATS! Seriously, that's so exciting!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. getting to celebrate fall and Christmas in the same month? Hello, you just made me SO excited for November!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love these posts of yours. I love the caramel apple spice-it's pretty much an obsession. :) So exciting y'all are picking a name this month! Are y'all planning on sharing or waiting until he's born?

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah! Saying goodbye to so much good stuff while welcoming more good stuff! So exciting to pick a name for your baby!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes to all things Caramel Apple! Can't believe you only have 2 months left, hope it flies by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love October and hate to see it go, but you make a pretty good case for November! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw! A baby shower! How exciting :) Can't believe how fast November arrived

    ReplyDelete
  12. ah i can't believe it's almost november - so crazy. i'm excited for thanksgiving and christmas but not excited for it getting colder.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah I cannot believe November is here! Where does time go?!

    ​​xx katie // A Touch of Teal

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your list!

    Keeping up with blogs in Myanmar was hard to do and I'm just now seeing that you are pregnant! I'm so excited for you!!! A big belated congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's the most magical time of the year! Congrats on picking a name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have a great month to look forward too! I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and getting ready to settle on our new house on December 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. YAY to all of these, especially naming the baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this post! I'm finally saying goodbye to a year and a half of long distance with my boyfriend. I can't wait to finally be back in the same state! Though I love fall, so I'm sad to be saying goodbye to the *best* season.

    g.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes, it's totally understandable if you can't run up five flights of stairs or carry all of the groceries in or anything else that you did before you were pregnant. :) I'd be the same way, I think.

    Two months!! I can't believe the baby is coming in two months!

    ReplyDelete

say whatcha need to say.